Examples of how we may share information with service providers include:
- Fulfilling orders and providing services
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Providing customer support
- Sending marketing communications
Examples of how we may disclose data for legal reasons:
- As part of a merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of our business by another company where customer information will be one of the transferred assets
- As required by law, for example, to comply with a valid subpoena or other legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to protect your safety (or the safety of others) or to respond to a government request.
We may also disclose your personal information to any third party with your prior consent.